We’re a group of Phoenix-area software engineers and developers! We meet every other week at Gangplank in Chandler.
We believe there’s more to programming than punching a clock and keeping status quo. We put thought and craft into our work and treat constant learning as a first principle. If you care about the code you write and love to learn with others, join us!
Find out more by visiting Phoenix Software Engineering Reading Group on meetup.com.
- Clean Code
- TDD by Example
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code
- Seven Languages in Seven Weeks
- Learn You A Haskell
- Refactoring to Patterns
- Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited
- Good Math
- Hands-on Node.js
- D3.js (Interactive Data Visualization for the Web)
- The Timeless Way of Building
- The Design of Everyday Things
- Head First Design Patterns