We’re a group of Phoenix-area software engineers and developers! We meet every other week at Infusionsoft in Chandler.
Are you interested in thoughtful and lively discussions about craft and philosophy of software development? Join our meetup and add your unique voice and experience!
Find out more by visiting Phoenix Software Engineering Reading Group on meetup.com.
- Clean Code
- TDD by Example
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code
- Seven Languages in Seven Weeks
- Learn You A Haskell
- Refactoring to Patterns
- Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited
- Good Math
- Hands-on Node.js
- D3.js (Interactive Data Visualization for the Web)
- The Timeless Way of Building
- The Design of Everyday Things
- Head First Design Patterns
- Understanding Computation
- Release It!
- Beyond Legacy Code
- The Mikado Method
- Kotlin in Action